Which shipping method do you use?
All orders are sent via Australia Post or Courier depending on your location.
Yes you can select express post at checkout.
How long will shipping take?
Most products will take 2 - 14 business days to be delivered depending on your shipping option and location.
Can you ship to a PO box?
Yes, we can.
What happens if I am not happy with the product?
If you're not happy with your equipment, for whatever reason, you are entitled to return it within 90 days for a full refund, 100% guaranteed. We don't care if you open it, use it, test it, and, after all, that find that for whatever reason it does not suit your needs. Simply let us know and we'll arrange for a return authorisation slip to have the item sent back to us (at no cost to you). We may ask you why you're returning the equipment, but this is purely to help us improve.
Who pays for return shipping if I want a refund?
We do! We'll send you a return label, which means that you'll just need to stick it onto your original box and drop it off at any Australia Post Office. They'll take it off your hands and send it straight back to us, at no cost to you.
How will my refund be made?
Once we receive the returned item, we will refund your money via the same method you originally used to make payment. So if you initially paid via PayPal, it will be credited to your PayPal account.
1. The equipment is to be in as new working condition.
2. The equipment is to be put back in all original packaging and has everything that came in the box.
3. All 15 Amp plugs are not to be tampered with.
4. Any damage to the power source, components, leads and any other parts will be deducted from your refund.
5. Some normal working marks/scratches to torches, leads & earth clamps are acceptable.
6. Return authorisation must be obtained before making the return.
If you do not meet the above returns criteria and you make a return without contacting us, you will not get a refund, and the cost of returning the item back to you will be at your expense.